Enrolments now open for 2019
The Course is over 12 days training split into two three day blocks and six one day per month follow up sessions
The full course fee is $1200 + GST.
Scholarships are available for registrations in Christchurch thanks to support from the Rata Foundation.
*****SPECIAL PRICE OF $300 TO MEMBERS OF CHRISTCHURCH COMMUNITY HOUSE*****
The course is designed for not-for-profit organisations which are looking to:
- Diversify their income sources
- Establish sustainable and independent income streams
- Become less grant dependent
- Avoid funder capture
- Establish a profit-making division
Why should I attend?
This programme provides an invaluable opportunity for anyone working for a not-for-profit organisation which is considering developing a social enterprise or trading arm that is compatible with their organisations' values, vision and mission.
This is an opportunity to:
- Develop your entrepreneurial skills with peers in an interactive learning environment
- Discuss the opportunities, nature, and challenges of social enterprise
- Explore how to develop and market your enterprise effectively
- Access hands on support with financial management and income generation issues
- Develop as an enterprising community leader
CLICK HERE TO ENROL